ICE I-62v2 Pile Hammer. It was put into service in May of 2011.
It comes with the following items:
- 14,600 lb ram, 165,000 ft-lbs rated energy and 78,900 ft-lbs minimum energy
- Hydraulic starting device and hydraulic power unit to run the hammer
- Heavy-duty lead guides for 32" x 8" open box leads
- Drive cap base with hammer cushion set, striker block and recoil dampener.
- Drive Cap Insert--DCP-24
- Drive Cap Insert--DCP-30
- 100' of 32" x 8" leads with connecting hardware
Located in North Carolina